Awards will be granted only, if you have earned one point at least!
|Game Modes||Points||Start Equipment||Soul Point requirements|
|Last Scout||after 1. / only measurements, which has been sent to town||Inventory||500 Survival + 250 Hardcore|
Find ruins and map them!
note: Status Bars & Effects
- Cartography Equipment "Trail of Embers"
- Street Clothes
- Flask, filled with 4 x Clean Water
- Lunchbox, filled with 5 Food rations
- Box of Paracetin (1 - 10)
- Box of Paracetoid (1 - 10)
- Handful Batteries (14 - 20)
- Ammunition (0 - 2)
- Rusty Machete
- Selfmade Battery Launcher
Leveling up happens automatically when you reach the required amount of points. Your current level shows in the form of stars on the job selection screen. Each level grants all the boni from previous levels or, in some instances, improves them. Your "Profile" page shows your soul points, rank, achievement points and achievements.
- Collect 100 points to unlock the other professions.
|20 minutes||35 minutes||65 minutes|
|35 minutes||65 minutes||--|
The draftsman has a faster measurement speed comparing to the amateur
- selectable from 100 points
Measurement time level 1
|15 minutes||30 minutes||60 minutes|
|30 minutes||60 minutes||--|
Measurement time level 2
|15 minutes||25 minutes||50 minutes|
|25 minutes||50 minutes||--|
Measurement time level 3
|10 minutes||20 minutes||40 minutes|
|20 minutes||40 minutes||--|
The technician has the same measurement speed as the amateur, but the technician has the ability to use File:Mantool2.gif (Weight 9) to measure a ruin instantly
- selectable from 100 points
- In this gamemode you are shown the cartography-interface at ruins.
- The very first (green) point you automatically are granted for discovering the ruin.
- 4 Menu options are shown: Overview?, Sketch?, Measure? and use the laser?
- Using the laser..? completely maps the ruin without time usage, but consumes the item.
- Every single option increases mapping status of this ruin's room (as there are several with multiple sublocations).
- Overview increases mapping by 1 , Sketch by 2 and measure by 3 .
- 4 points is the maximum per room.
- Mapping needs time, and blocks every other action besides aborting the mapping.
- Aborting resets mapping to the level you started (if it was 1, you started mapping, aborted it, it still is 1).
- Doing less than 'measure' results in disappearance of options (from the right, so that they addd up to level 4 maximum), and every option gets a higher duration ('coming' from the right)- so 2 times level2 takes longer than 1*level 4...
- For every mapping you are granted 'infopoints', depednding on ruin's distance to hideout.
- These infopoints may be converted to gamepoints by using the option 'send mapdata to town?' in your hideout.
- The other option in your hideout is 'Ask for news from town?'.
- Possible every 24 hours
- Useless until now, for RP.
Tips & Tricks
This mode is good for harvesting Achievements, as the first point is easily achieved.